Taste, noun: Coffee has more than 800 flavors. For the individually perfect taste, there is an enormous amount of factors that play a role, even ones that sound strange, such as “humidity” (which affects the grinding level). The important ones are:
- Quality of the green coffee
- Type of roasting process/the roasting time,
- Storage (please do not store in the refrigerator – if at all, then in the freezer)
- Grinding level
- Water quality
- Water hardness
- Time between preparation and consumption
- Method of preparation & steeping time.
and: How you’re feeling that day. Sometimes you just feel bland. And so that’s how the coffee tastes as well.